To become a follower to Darlene's blog, click on the "follow" tab at the very bottom of the screen.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

READING AND WRITING FEB 15-20

A View to Die For by Richard Houston. A crime thriller, but I just couldn't get into it. Not bad, nothing overly sensual or bloody, just . . .  uninteresting.

So now I've started Julia Lessman's A Passion Most Pure. Already her words remind me why her first book's warm reception.

Writing? A little here and everywhere. I have written four devotions for Women of the Bible and several ahead for My Daily Nibbles blog coming up. I've also managed a few thousand on Runaway Love.

Oh, and  my BIG news. Drum roll please: This week my book Homefront Dreams is one of the choices at Clash of the Titles.  Please stop by and vote, if so inclined!  http://www.clashofthetitles.com/

I am hoping for a Christmas release this year. . .so please pray along with me for the right opportunity.

Thanks!

No comments: