Sunday was one of those days.
- I slept for one hour. (Had to get up to make it to choir rehearsal before Sunday school because we were singing)
- Managed to stay awake for sermon and play piano for the choir.
- Got to the pharmacy five minutes after it closed for lunch.
- By the time we got back to the pharmacy, my credit card had dropped out of sight.
- The keys got locked in the car.
- By the time I got home, six hours after I left, I was in a lot of pain.
It was a day I don't want to repeat.
Monday was one of those days.
- I slept through the night, ten solid hours.
- I met my writing goal.
- I sent in a proposal.
- I received a lovely endorsement for my next book, A Ranger's Trail (coming out in February).
I wouldn't mind more days like Monday.
But you know what?
Both days are days the Lord made!