To become a follower to Darlene's blog, click on the "follow" tab at the very bottom of the screen.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'M A GRANDMA AGAIN!

Isaiah Jaran Franklin entered this world on Thursday night at 8:48 PM. A whopping 9 lbs. 7 ozs., 21". He looks a lot like his sister Jordan, except he has lots of hair. Mom and baby are doing well.

Jaran (my son) says: "Our prayer is that he will grow up to cry out (Jaran) 'The Lord is salvation' (Isaiah) so that all may be free men (Franklin)."

I'm in love.

5 comments:

Kameko said...

Congratulations to all of you!

I love the name - it speaks of God's love and family.

May God's blessing be upon this new angel.

Beverly

Unknown said...

Congrats! That's wonderful!

Vickie McDonough said...

Congratulations, Darlene! I'm know you're excited about your new grandbaby. Enjoy him!

Kathy Habel said...

Congratulations! Glad I discovered your books.

MaureenT said...

God Bless!! How wonderful!
I love being a Grandma....the best!
Maureen