To become a follower to Darlene's blog, click on the "follow" tab at the very bottom of the screen.

Monday, March 29, 2010

February - March books

Starting in April: Leave a comment on my blog anytime between now and the end of the April for the opportunity to win one of my books. See sidebar for more details.

In the wake of my mother's final illness and death, I've read a number of forgettable mysteries (my default genre of choice). But I do have a few books I want to bring to your attention:


  • Love Finds You in Bridal Veil, Oregon by Miralee Ferrell. This entry in the Love Finds You series is excellent. The Bridal Veil falls play an integral role in this mysterious romance of a woman who has to let go of the past so she can enjoy the future God has for her.
  • The Captain's Lady by Louise Gouge. Follow the exploits of Captain Jamie Templeton, spy, as he seeks information to aid the American cause--if he can keep from falling in love with an English Lady. Since I also wrote a historical romance set during the Revolutionary War (Prodigal Patriot, due out in July from Heartsong Presents), I've enjoyed reading Louise's stories of the same time period in Florida.
  • The Knight by Steven James. Fans of Patricia Cornwell and Criminal Minds will really enjoy the Pat Bowers series from Steven James. He's the best Christian thriller around, in my opinion, bar none.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hi Darlene,
I'm looking forward to reading a bunch more of your books. KEEP WRITING!
Blessings,
Barb

Barb said...

Hi Darlene,
I look forward to reading a bunch more of your books. KEEP WRITING!